Information for Applicants
Ridgway School has a highly engaged, supportive community and our students come to school ready to learn. Our teachers work collaboratively to ensure that our students achieve success across all aspects of school life and develop the skills they need to be confident, connected, actively involved, lifelong learners.
- energetic, enthusiastic and can make learning fun
- flexible, creative and solutions focused
- able to work collaboratively with students, other teachers and the wider community
- capable of personalising learning and supporting children to be agentic learners
- competent in using digital technologies
- NZ registered
Important Detail for Applicants
Person specification - new entrant teacher
Person specification - Year 2 - 3
The following should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- a CV stating your qualifications and relevant experience
- a cover letter stating your suitability for the position
The following times are available for 30min visits to the school:
Please Note: -
Only applications received via email will be acknowledged and only those applicants who are shortlisted will be notified when the position is filled.
If you are interested in relieving at Ridgway, please email your C.V. to the Deputy Principal.