Learning in French
Our bilingual class will open at the start of the 2019 school year.
Who can enroll in this class?
- Children aged from 5 - 12 years who speak French fluently.
- Children aged 5 - 9 years who have some understanding of French and will supported by French speaking family members
- Children aged 5 - 6 keen to learn in French who have family members that can support them in their learning.
Note: Children who do not come from French speaking families may be accepted into the class on a case by case basis, depending on the level of support that their family can provide for them.
Draft criteria for acceptance into the French Class.
Please register your interest in enrolling your child in the French bilingual class as soon as possible by contacting our office manager Raelene Sloper, email@example.com. Once you have registered we will keep you updated about planning and organisation for the bilingual class.
- Open Day for prospective bilingual class families
- information and enrollment pack available
- Appointment of French bilingual class teacher