Kiaora welcome to Ridgway School
Ridgway is a state co-educational full primary school, located in southern Brooklyn.
The school has a pleasant setting on expansive grounds and is ideally placed to make the most of all the advantages our capital city has to offer. The majority of our 220 students come from the suburbs of Mornington, Vogeltown, Brooklyn and Kingston.
2020 Term Dates:
For Sushi and Pita Pit Lunches - Order lunch online by clicking on these links...
- Ridgway School office is not open to visitors in level 2. Please email email@example.com or phone 04 939 8771.
- During level 2 the school is open for learning. All children and teachers are expected to attend onsite.
- To avoid congestion and to help parents keep social distance we have staggered our start times: Year 1 & siblings 9.30am - 2.30pm; Year 2 & siblings 9.15 - 2.45pm; all others 8.55 - 3pm.
- Our School Library
- Walking School Bus
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Building - updates
Community News and Events
- Contacts (Music, childcare, lunch...)
- 2020 Stationery Lists and purchase options
Excellence Awards April 2020
Eliana, Dawud, Aedan, Katy, en, Haarun, Matilda, Spencer, Nina H-V, Liam A, Eddie, Phoebe, Lucie, Joe, Tawhiri, Oskar, Isabella R, Jasmin, Annika, Ayla G, Devon, Hare-Somme, Maja, Greta S, Adrian B, Emilian, Oliver S, Thomas M, Tarek, Mia G, Lola, Olivia, Liam Y, Oliver C, Hemi, Helena, James B, Kate, Margot and Ruby O
Whāia te iti kahurangi ki te tūohu koe me he maunga teitei
Seek the treasure you value most dearly: if you bow your head, let it be to a lofty mountain.
This whakatauki is about aiming high for what is truly valuable, but it's real message is to be persistent and not let obstacles stop you from reaching your goal.
This Whakatauki relates to our Resilience value.
At Ridgway we encourage children to be persistent and to maintain enthusiasm and humour in all circumstances.