Sunday 24 March - 11am to 2pm
3 weeks to go!!
The countdown to the school fair is on! It's looking set to be a fun day with pony rides, a petting zoo, a bouncy castle and a fire truck in attendance, along with loads of yummy food and some great quality bargains for sale!
We still need more help, especially with staffing the stalls! Even if you can just sign up for an hour or two that would be a big help and give others a break to enjoy the festivities.
How you can help:
- Parent volunteers to work 1 - 1.5 hour slots for our stalls, set up and pack down or help with other roles listed
- Gazebos or sun-shade pergolas to borrow
- Food contributions for our global food fair - sugar, tomato sauce, etc
- Donations for the Silent Auction
- Tombola prizes - chocolates etc
- An Electrician to set up and pack down for stalls needing electricity.
- Parents to do letterbox drops - more information to come
- Wheelibins for waste/ recycling on the day.
Sign up on the google doc at RW 2019 School Fair Sign Up Sheet or on the signup sheets that will be outside, before and after school.
We will also need the following:
- Jars of fun! Can every family provide at least one jar - These were extremely popular at the last gala and sold out early! How does it work? Every family brings in a jar filled with something interesting (spend up to $5). Have fun decorating the jar and drop it off at the office. At the Fair each jar of fun is numbered, which wins you the jar of fun with the matching number - it's like a lucky dip! Be as imaginative as you like in filling your jar….sewing materials, buttons, sweets, lego, seed packets, balloons, stickers, small toys ...
Drop off points for goods:
135 Mornington Rd (directly across from the main school gate)
*Before 8:30 pm. Please knock and check if they're home and if they're not home, please leave donations inside the gate. Thanks.
35 Moffit St, Vogeltown
*Between 3-7pm. Please leave them outside the garage or inside the front gate thanks.
9 Laurent Place, Kingston
*Between 5-8pm. Outside front door thanks.
115 Farnham St, Mornington
Plants can be left in the front yard.
8 Travers Street, Vogeltown
*NB* Feel free to drop off a combination of donations (ie. books, toys and clothes in one go) over the next three weeks.